'Revolution' - Chapters One and Two
- About Me
- My Books
- Excerpt from 'No Matter What'
- Excerpt from 'Illusions of Love'
- Excerpt from 'See You At The Show'
- Excerpt from 'Too Much Trouble in Paradise'
- Excerpt from 'Bon Voyage'
- 'Unbreakable' - Chapters One and Two
- 'Revolution' - Chapters One and Two
- 'Retribution' - Chapter One
- 'Resurrection' - Chapter One
- 'Allure' - Chapters One and Two
- 'Obsession' - Chapter One
- 'Surrender' - Chapter One
- 'Broken' - Soldiers of Darkness Book #1 - Chapter One
- 'Betrayed' - Soldiers of Darkness Book #2 - Chapter One
- 'Bound' - Soldiers of Darkness #3 - Chapter One
- 'Lawfully His' (The Dirty Business Series Book #1) - Chapter One
- 'Willfully Hers' ( The Dirty Business Series Book #2) - Chapter One
- 'Breathe Into Me' - Chapter One
- 'Protection' (Death Knights MC Book #1) - Chapter One Excerpt
Monday, 4 July 2016
Teaser Time! 'Betrayed' - Soldiers of Darkness #2
She takes my face in her hands and she kisses me like the dirty angel she became, after the lessons I gave her. And there are days when I still feel guilty about what we turned her into, but it was her choice. Maybe we could’ve stopped her, found those consciences we very rarely put in play, but those aren’t the kinda guys we are. And she seems happy now. She’s not that cold, fucked-up woman she became for a while, when the only thing on her mind was some twisted retribution. She’s trying to put that woman behind her, and those changes I see in her every day, they’re good. I like the new Izzi. Or is she trying to resurrect the old one? I ain’t sure, and there are days when I ain’t certain she is, either. There are days when I see the darkness back in her eyes, when the nightmares and the guilt weigh heavy on her shoulders, but there are also days when those black clouds lift and she becomes this beautiful, happy young woman who’s just trying to move on. She’s trying to fit in to this world she was thrown into, and not out of choice. But she said she couldn’t ever go back to the U.K., there are too many memories there; things she doesn’t want to remember. But did we change her so much that we gave her no option to rethink that decision? Have we embedded her too deep into this God-forsaken world we inhabit? One she never really belonged in? But I think she belongs here now. It’s like she’s always been here, a part of this life. But was that our fault?
'Betrayed' Soldiers of Darkness #2 - Coming July 26th...
Available to Pre-Order now!
Check out Chapter One of 'Betrayed' HERE.
'Broken' - Soldiers of Darkness Book #1 - is available to download from Amazon, and it's now only 99p/$0.99! Or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!