Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Cover Reveal! 'Protection' - Death Knights MC Book #1


For the past few months I've taken a little departure from writing my usual dark romance and released three very different books, going very much down the route of conventional romance with Lawfully His, Willfully Hers - books 1 and 2 in The Dirty Business Series - and Breathe Into Me, my upcoming Hollywood romance due for release on March 30th. 

But now I've gone back to the dark side, so to speak, because May will see the release of a brand new MC romance from me - Protection... and here's the cover...




So, if you like your romance a little darker and dirtier, watch this space for pre-order details and a definite release date, both coming very soon.

Meanwhile, don't forget, you can find my other biker romance books over on Amazon. Just click the links below to check them out.

The Lone Riders MC Series
Soldiers of Darkness MC Series

And they're all available to read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!

But in May, there's a new ride about to begin...


Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment