Thursday, 18 May 2017

NEW RELEASE! It's Publication Day for 'Protection' - Death Knights MC #1


It's finally here! Today sees the publication of 'Protection', the first book in a series of stories revolving around outlaw motorcycle club the Death Knights...


Blurb

She ran, to save herself.
She loved him, to protect herself.
It wasn't enough...

Piper

I ran from a man who wanted me dead, and I found a man who wanted nothing more than to protect me. My soldier. He promised to keep me safe, and he did that. He kept his promise. Because the danger I find myself in now, I caused that. I put myself there, it's all my own doing. And he can't save me from that...



Vanni 

She came to me by chance, wanted my club to protect her, and I had no problem with that. As soon as I saw her I wanted her, but I knew she was damaged. She had secrets, things she didn’t want to tell me, and that was fine. ‘Cause I knew who she really was. I knew why she was running; what she was running from, I make it my job to know these things. And protecting her, that became my mission, even though it could bring all kinds of trouble to my door. I just had no idea that what I really should’ve been protecting her from; protecting US from – it was a lot closer to home… 

Logan


I have one loyalty now. The Death Knights. The club. My brothers, they saved me. I was damaged goods, I was messed-up, I still am, but that’s OK. It’s what I need. Messed-up means no-one gets too close, it’s not safe, I’m not going back there. No woman is ever gonna bring me down that low again, that’s a goddamn promise I made to myself, and I ain’t breaking it…



'Protection' is the first in a series of standalone novels involving the Death Knights MC. There are no cliffhangers. This particular story is tied up in this first book. **But please be aware that 'Protection' does contain strong language, sometimes quite graphic sex, and adult themes.**




'Protection' is available to download now, and it's also FREE to read with Kindle Unlimited!



And if you want to check out the first chapter of 'Protection' you can do so right HERE.

Thank you all, once again, for your continued support, and please, if you read, and hopefully enjoy 'Protection', I'd be incredibly grateful if you could spare a few minutes to pop over to Amazon and leave a review. For indie authors like me, reviews are a godsend, and those fabulous readers who leave them - you're all stars!

Have a great day!

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment